Jersey luxury Kitchen Studio and showroom
We are a kitchen showroom in Jersey
T: 01534 859123
Three Easy Steps
To Measure For New Kitchen Worktops
If your kitchen units are in good condition and the layout works for you then sometimes all that is needed to give your kitchen that extra Wow factor is New worktops
The first and most important step is to choose the work surface that works best for your needs, your kitchen design, and colour scheme.
Quartz, granite, Staron, Corian and wood, all have their unique qualities, so it is important to know the differences between the materials available
Take a pencil and paper and drawer the worktops, marking the rough position of the sink, cooker, hob etc.
Measure the worktops and mark the sizes on the drawing, as shown.
The next step is to list the information below
1) What type of worktop you are wanting ie, Staron, Caesarstone, Corian etc
2) Are you wanting an upstand, Spashback behind the hob or a window cill
3) Are you wanting a sit-on sink, a Belfast sink or an under-mounted sink
4) Are you wanting drainer grooves
5) Do you need extra cut outs for pop up sockets or extractors
Once you have the answers to these questions, simply email
your drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the rest
Deciding to have a new or replacement worktop is not something you do every day and you may have questions about the process.
We hope this blog will help answer some of those questions